Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Friday, June 1, 2012

Another new tag for AIL

Hi folks! I'm back with another tag :)
This time I used the art work of Kim Draper,
You can purchase her work HERE
I also used another cute little kit of Coyotie Designs called Sexy Lil Bumble Bee
which you can download HERE
And check out Coyotie's blog while your at it, she's got a couple of really cute freebies :)
Her blog is HERE

 Here's what the tags look like :)



Until next time!

Blessings,
Kelly

0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix