Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Another New Tag :) and a note!

Hi everyone! I'm back with a new tag :)
I was accepted as a tagger for Kadoodled by Kaci :)
Today I used her Birthday Boy TS kit, which you can purchase HERE
Also Kaci's blog is HERE, so stop by and see what she's got
going on and say Hi!
I also used the adorable artwork of Barbara Jensen :)
You can purchase her tubes HERE

Here's what I came up with :)


It's a very versitile and cute kit!

I'm also working on some new
kit stuff done by me :)

Plus I'm now selling my PTU Kits at Scrappetizing!
Check the store out HERE

Until Next time!

Blessings,
Kelly





0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix