Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jorge Packer and Coyotie Designs Scraps

Hi Everyone!
I have a new tag done today using the awesome work of Jorge Packer avaliable HERE
and Death by Chocolate Cupcake by Coyotie Designs Scraps HERE
Both avaliable at AIL HERE
Don't forget to check out Coyotie's Blog HERE
She's got some awesome freebies up!
Here's the finished product :)





Until Next time!

Hugs,
Kelly

0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix