Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

30% off Scraps by Storm Sale at Heartbeatz, AIL and Scrappetizing!

Afternoon all! I'm having a sale from 6-26-12 to 7-26-12! In celebration of my moving into Scrappetizing and my Birthday! So all my kits and CU products are 30% off!! Why don't you stop by one of my 3 stores and check my stuff out! New stuff in the works also!











And if anyone makes anything with one of my kits or CU stuffies, I'd love to see!!

Until Next Time...
Blessings,

Kelly





0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix