Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Friday, December 12, 2008

Sad Day :(

The world has lost not only what I believe is a national Icon, but the original Pin up girl.
Bettie Page passed away Yesterday at the age of 85 after having a heart attack.
I send my condolences to her family and friends, but
also to her massive amounts of fans!
Bettie you will always be remembered!
If you would like to see some beautifu artwork of Bettie, go HERE
To see Artist Olivia's beautiful renditions of her.
Rest in Peace Bettie. May you find the peace you so deserve.
Hugs,
Kelly





0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix