Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Friday, December 5, 2008

Check them out!!!

Hey all! Ok, I have to say my Friend Amy G just rocks on tags..hehe...she made these two from my newest PTU Kit Xmas Wishes....I can't believe how great they came out!!!!! I'm just tickled pink..hehe...
The kit is at both of my stores Angelic Scraps and Mischief Scrapz
I'll be back in a bit with some more tags done by one of our CT members at Angelic :)
Hugs,
Kelly







0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix