Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Freebie Add on and New Store!!

Evening all!!
Just wanted to pop in with a goodie for you all!
It's a Add on to my PTU kit Xmas Wishes that's avaliable at my stores :)
Talking of which..I have signed onto another store!
I am now also selling at BabyV's Dezigns!
Go check the store out!

To get the add on please go here to


I hope everyone is having a great week!!
Until Next time!
Hugs,
Kelly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 10 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Dark said...

What a Wonderful mini kit!
Thank you so much for sharing it Sweetie
Love an dHUGS
Dark

SweetAngel said...

Thank you sweetie :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing with us!

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix