Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Freebie Add on and New Store!!

Evening all!!
Just wanted to pop in with a goodie for you all!
It's a Add on to my PTU kit Xmas Wishes that's avaliable at my stores :)
Talking of which..I have signed onto another store!
I am now also selling at BabyV's Dezigns!
Go check the store out!

To get the add on please go here to


I hope everyone is having a great week!!
Until Next time!
Hugs,
Kelly

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 10 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Dark said...

What a Wonderful mini kit!
Thank you so much for sharing it Sweetie
Love an dHUGS
Dark

SweetAngel said...

Thank you sweetie :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing with us!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix