Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Alot going on...LOL

Hey all!!!!! I know it's been awhile since I posted.......
I've been busy working on my christmas kits for the stores, a collab kit, I'm testing AWESOME scripts for my wonderful friend Beth (BuiltbyBeth.blogspot.com...go check her stuff out!!!!!)
Plus everyday life of being a Mom and Wife..lol...
But I am here...and I'm still working on my stuff!!
*waves*
Until later.....
Hugs,
Kelly

0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix