Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This and That :)


Morning all!!!!
Well it's been busy around here the last few days..lol...trying to get my kids costumes together, Getting ready for Halloween and prepping for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm already working on Pallettes for my christmas kits..hehehe.....

Also....I have just signed with Mischief Designz! Yep, I added another store..lol...Crystal is a great lady, so I think I'll fit right in thereAnd of course there's the wonderful Kristina at Angelic Scraps!

And I have another award..Thank you Karin! Karin has some awesome scripts and kits on her blog....go check her out here: http://karinkreatesscrapz.blogspot.com/ Here's the award Karin gave me :)And Val from BabyVDezign gave me the brilliance award...
Check her blog out, she's got some great stuff over there!
http://babyvdezign.blogspot.com/
Thanks Val!




So to pass them on.....


0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix