Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm here!! LOL


Hi gang!! I'm still here, just buried under all the stuff going on at the moment...trying to get my X-mas kits done...Hubby's truck died the other night, so we're trying to get that fixed....the kids are in butt head mode....lol.....and it seems AOL is eating some of my saved mail....but I try to look at the bright side of things...

and currently..I'm more worried about my friend Kristi who is on complete bedrest with her 3rd child Poe :) He's due in the next 9 days, so keep your fingers crossed for her!!! Love you!

And my Best friend Lisa, who currently is way too close to one of the Cali fires..and her hubby is currently battling another fire away from home....Love you all!!


But..I am working on 2 different X-mas kits I hope to have up at the stores soon....*crosses fingers*


And go check out Cazie's site! She made an awesome tut with my Autumn Harvest Kit with an Elias Chatzoudis tube!! HERE


And my friend Amy made a wonderful tag with the same kit and my hubby's tut...she used nothing but the kit!! hehe.......It's posted above! I love it Amy!! Thanks so much!


And last but not least...Sarah wrote a awesome tut with the work of my Friend Mark Yanko using my Dayglow Dayz kit!! Go check it out...HERE


You all rock!! And please go check out Mark's work HERE

One more thing...lol.....my friend Val let us borrow her CT member to make tuts with our parts of a collab that will be in MischiefScrapz at grand opening...I think she did an awesome job with my part of the collab...check it out HERE...Thank you Both again!!!!!!


Well that's it for now!!! Hopefully I'll be back soon with some goodies!!!!!
Oh and Thank you all for the awards..I'll go collecting as soon as I can!!!! It's off to PSP land for me!

Hugs,
Kelly











1 comments:

oOohLaLa Scraps said...

love you too Kelly...and I'm doing ok..just going nuts...don't really feel up to groups just yet...but wanted to stop by and say hi and i love ya!!
xoxox

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix