Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Freebie, New Kit, CT Call and Stuff :)

Evening everyone!!
I've got a new kit about to go up into my Stores...
It's called SnowFlake Kisses..yes it's a wintery
type kit, but hey...it's still winter :)
I'll have a freebie to match ASAP!


I'll be working on a blog train also with Angelic Scraps...
So keep an eye out for that!
We are starting it on Feb 1st!


Also my Hubby Shadow
is delving into the world of Scraps and such also,
He is selling photographs Under Childress Imaging
at BabyV Dezigns.
He is also making papers and Overlays too.
He asked if I would post his first paper freebie here
and of course I said yes!!
There are 6 Grungy Papers
Here's the preview:














To get them go HERE
to Download :)
Also...I'm looking for a few reliable
tut writers to make some tuts with my kits...
I'm pretty easy...atleast 1 tut with each kit ( I wouldn't be offended by More though..lol)
check in with me atleast once a week so I know your still interested and doing ok.
For doing this you get all the kits I've already done and any more I make for free.If your interested just give me a shout
HERE
I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!!
Anyway..Until next time.....
Blessings,
Kelly




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Papers Only post on Jan. 15, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix