Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Monday, January 26, 2009

Been a few Days...lol

Hey all! I'm still here...been working on 2 Blog trains( These are Fab! Keep a lookout for them!!)
A Grand Opening Collab and 2 Valentine's kits!!
Also my Friend Kristi has started a new service! She's doing blog layouts for a very reasonable price..to see her work and get info stop by her Blog HERE and her Layout Blog HERE
Seriously..her blog layouts are awesome!!!! Yes I may be Biased cause she's my friend...but you can't deny her talent!!
Ok, got to clean the house and then to PSP I go...LOL.....

OOOhhhhhh...and don't forget......I'm still looking for a CT Team to call my own..lol....Email me HERE
with CT Call in the subject line and I'll answer any questions you ahve and supply you with the info!
Thanks all!!!!

Hugs,
Kelly

0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix