Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Tutorial Blog!!!

Evening all!!
Just wanted to slip in and let you all know about a new Tutorial blog!
The tut writer and blog owner is my hubby Shadow! He's got a couple of cool tuts up there already,
and is working on a couple more! So why don't you go and check his page out?
It's here: Shadow's Tutorials

See ya'll later!!!!

Hugs,
Kelly


0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix