Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Freebie Mini Kit :)

Hey Gang! I've got a new freebie to go with my first kit in the Store!

I'm pretty proud of it, my son helped pick the colors :) It's called Dayglow Dayz.

I've got a couple more kits in the works...and what I'd like to do..is for every kit and CU item I make and put in the store...I'd like to make a small add on/ Sample to post here.

I hope you all like them! I'll be back in a few to post a couple CU items I made also :)






Kit Contains:


5 papers

2 envelopes

2 knotted bows

2 soft bows

1 star frame

1 simple flower

1 multi flower

1 bling frame

1 glitter frame

2 tags



You can grab it HERE



Don't forget to leave some Luv if you download! Thanks!!!


Hugs,
Kelly

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

clubiani said...

great colors! thanks so much

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix