Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Madness!!

The "Hug Me Coat" fell off again!!
Mindy's been loose in the store,
and marked all tubes 15% off!
(Excluding Al Rio, Limited Edition, Packs,
Guest Artists and Charity)
So come on and stop by the store
And start stocking up on Halloween tubes!!
( or regular ones..or heck both!)
Then come on and join us in our Face book group
For our Monday Madness Games!
Tubes and Kits as prizes, you never know what
kind of cool things will come from the minds
of our staff!!!!


0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix