Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

AIL Coloring Contest!!!!


Alright who's ready for another AIL Contest??!

From July 19, 2012 until July 31, 2012

AIL is sponsoring another Coloring Contest!


So what does that entail you ask?




Pick one of the Lalita Radha Line art tubes

in the freebie section ( here's that link again: http://artisticallyinclinedlicensing.com/AIL/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2 )


Color that Line art and then make a tag with it!

It's that easy!

Also, make sure your copyrights and License # are clear and easily readable!


It can be animated or Non your choice!

Ok. now on to the rules!

Come on...no groaning :p


1. One entry per person per tube ( Ie: you get all three tubes,

you can color all three and make three tags, per person...)

2. Make it Legal!!!

3. Name on tag: Lalita

4. Have fun!


Now you ask...what do I win?


Prizes are as follow:


1st Place-5 tubes of choice from AIL

2nd Place-3 tubes of choice from AIL

3rd Place-1 tube of choice from AIL


( This DOES exclude Al Rio, Limited Edition's, Guest Artists

and Tube Packs)


Oh and the Judge for this? The Artist Herself!!


So, get your Mojo's tied down and have fun!!!


Email your entries to me here:

0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix