Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Sunday, February 12, 2012

BJ Valentine's

Link

My new tag!
Using the awesome PTU Scraps of Coyotie Designs which you can find HERE
( This Scrap kit is named: My Bloody Valentine)
She also has some freebies on her blog HERE
And the gorgeous artwork of Barbara Jensen!
You can purchase her tubes HERE

Hope you like it!
Link


Until Next time!

Blessings,
Kelly


0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix