Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sale!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!
We're having a $1.00
sale at Katelynn's Designs!!!!
There are currently 17 Designers involved,
so come on by and see what kind
of great deals you can find!
All my stuff will be $1.00!
Starts tonight at 12am (EST)
Until Friday!!
Hope yo see you there!!!
Click the ad to take you to the store!!!!!!!!!

Until next time!!

Blessings,
Kelly


0 comments:

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix