Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Friday, May 1, 2009

Freebie QP's!!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to stop by and share some awesome QP's my Friend Gema made from my portion of Baby V's Blog Hop! ( My portion of the Hop is avaliable here on the blog)

I really appreciate Gema taking the time out to make these, and I wanted to share her great work with you all!!

We both hope everyone likes them and can find something to use them with!

I'd add a preview by My blog is having upload issues..blah...

Here's the Link to Download them!







Have fun with them!


Until Next time!


Hugs,

Kelly




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix