Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blog Hop!!!!!





Hey all!! Baby V Dezign Scraps is having a blog hop!!


There are 7 of our designers involved...so follow the list and "hop" blog to blog and collect some awesome goodies!!!!!




Here's my portion:
















Here's the link to Dl my portion



DOWNLOAD





Hope you all like...here's the rest of the designers!



Have a great day and watch for a sale!!!!



Hugs,



Kelly









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the blog hop! :0)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix