Powered by Blogger.

My CT

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I Design For

Photobucket
AIL Blinkie=

PSP Party E-Mag

Photobucket

My Fan Club :)

Monday, August 11, 2008

Wow!

Hey all!! I know it's been a bit since I last posted..I'm working on it..lol
It's been crazy around here getting my family into yet another routine
getting my son started in first grade :)
Anyway...I woke up this morning and found that a wonderful friend RyLee

http://www.ryleesthisnthatscraps.blogspot.com/
left me an award! Thanks so much RyLee!! That made my day!
Soooooo........here's my award and what comes with it! :)



Now what I have to do is:




The rules of the award are:
1.The winner can put the logo on her/his blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated...

So who do I nominate?

1. Shadow..my hubby..hehe....
2. Becky! She's awesome!!
3. Siobhan..a lovely friend in Ireland
4. Tina!! Another wonderful lady!
5. Paula..new to the scrap design world and doing great!
6. Bobbie..she's an awesome person and a rockin designer!
7. Kristi..she probably has one..but She deserves another! Plus she's a wonderful friend!!

I hope you all get a bit of enjoyment out of this too!!
Thanks again RyLee!!

Now off to play around and leave comments..hehehe

Hugs and Love,
Kelly

1 comments:

TinaTag'dMe! said...

Thanks a bunch, Kelly!! I appreciate the love and linkage! :-)

*hugs*

~Tina

About Me

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

Places I CT For

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Favorite Places

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Licenses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Shout Out!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix